Monday, September 10, 2007

Blast from the past

I know anything goes on the Hotline, but it's such a blast from the past to be talking about Mulroney, Bouchard etc. Am I interested in it? Oh yeah! Mulroney is an incredibly polarizing figure, someone you love to hate. I am very anxious to read his book, well, probably the last 500 pages. I could care less about his childhood. It's 11-hundred pages! If Mulroney came on the show, what would you ask him? Leave your questions in the comment section or call us tomorrow and let us know. So far, he says he's not doing a book tour...but you never know.

One caller, David, defended Mulroney. Bruce called me off the air and asked me if Mulroney's son was on the line! Hee hee. But Bev....she launched into an attack on Mulroney, basically saying she hated his guts. Like I said, he is polarizing, which makes it a great topic for the Hotline.

Hey...do you think I should put "When Irish eyes are smiling" into the computer system to play it to drive Rick nuts?

Random stat: Dawn Sloane has 2 cats - Eight ball and Minnesota Fats.

Don't you love Edna? She called Rick a "prince" today, but usually calls him "darling" or "hunk". I love it. She called me a "dream doll" today, so she's in my good books! I noticed Rick didn't agree with the "dream doll' comment. I am about to google "Irish eyes" and get it loaded for tomorrow!

The Mayor made an appearance on the Hotline today. Say what you want about him, but he is a cool customer when the pressure is on and he does not fall for personal attacks. I've never heard him say a bad word about anyone. I'd be on the defensive if there was a website like www.dumpkelly.com. Did you hear Rick with some possible news that a business group that was involved with the 2014 Commonwealth games might be involved with that site? Hmm...a couple of names come to mind....

Partly sunny skies today...but rain tomorrow, so enjoy it!

More tomorrow...

Cheers,

Amber

1 comment:

Mr.k said...

Mulroney sold us down the river.
The man was a drunk in power of a whole country.
Look where a drunk's decision making took this country to.

Irish eyes were shining because they were all drunk.Real impressive..

He certainly wouldn't be voted to stay on "Canadian Idol" 'Canadian Club" maybe...