Friday, April 25, 2008

Jeeves, ready the chopper

Seriously.

How can the Premier or any members of cabinet really take our gas concerns seriously when they don't even pay their own gas!?!

We had an all-open Friday free for all today, but I kind of messed up the first hour as I mistakenly thought we were talking about sports! Oops. Sorry for the couple of people I told to call back after 11. My bad.

I was also a bad girl during the 11 o' clock news when Chris started his story about the monkey in New Brunswick and the fact the monkey's name is "April" just really struck me as funny, so I started laughing and then Chris started laughing on the air too. Sorry!

Onto something more serious - did you hear this story today?

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080425/nypd_verdict_080425/20080425?hub=TopStories

50 shots! This story is absolutely outrageous, I hope someone raises it on Monday.

Too bad about the Mooseheads, eh? That is so strange that Brad Marchand was benched. Someone called me off the air to say he heard something going down in the dressing room prior to the game and that's why he was a healthy scratch. Rick asked Marcel Patenaude about it though and he denied anything like that, although he was very vague. Maybe John Moore can shed some light onto this...

Well, it looks like it's trying to become sunnier outside! When I got off the air there were flurries!!! I'm glad I didn't take my snow tires off yet. The weekend looks kind of crappy, but let's make the best of it, okay?

Have a great weekend!

Amber

No comments: