Friday, April 18, 2008

Paul

That's the angel of Genelle Guzman-McMillan.

I hope you heard her story today, it was riveting. She was the last person to be rescued from the World Trade Centre after 9-11. She spent 27 hours buried under rubble. The part that made me get goosebumps is when she said someone named Paul came to her and held her hand until she was rescued. Welll, she has tried to find Paul for the last 6 years and it turns out, no one named Paul was on any of the rescue teams during 9-11. She says she had an angel, Paul, who helped save her life. Chills.

You can read more here in this fascinating article from Time:

http://www.time.com/time/covers/1101020909/asurvivor.html


We also had a chance to speak to Gloria McCluskey today who is hoping to be released from the hospital tomorrow after knee surgery. As per usual, Gloria is on it, calling it like is, being the real, awesome person she is. Nothing fazes her, not even pain! Feel better, Gloria!!

A few people have called me to tell me about the number 7 plastics in their houses. One man says his big 1 litre ketchup is a #7 and Sandy told us today her deoderant is a #7. I think it's kind of crazy that although the government has said it's a dangerous chemical....nothing is going to be done about it right away! It's dangerous - deal with it is the message the government is sending. Uh, thanks!

I liked what Barry had to say about a 10 cent surcharge for coffee at Tim's. As much as I love Roll up the Rim to Win, it must change. They need to give people an incentive not to use the cups. It's a great promotion, but I'm so sick of seeing Tim Hortons cups on the ground. It is absolutely gross out there with all the litter. Right outside of our building on Russell Street, it's an absolute sty. Seriously, I might bring a garbage bag and some gloves and go pick-up the trash next week. I mean, the city is at fault if they aren't emptying their garbage bins that are overflowing. However, people are at fault for being lazy pigs and not taking their garbage with them and throwing it away! Plus, there's the issue of throwing stuff in the public garbages that should be recycled! People need to look at the fiscal realities of littering. Taxes just went up....just think of the better uses there are for that 2-million dollars alloted to picking up your trash! Think about it.

Well, that's my rant for today. It looks like a great weekend ahead, I'm excited for it.

Oh, we heard some sad news today, but we're all confident it's going to be okay. Al Hollingsworth announced he has prostate cancer and he told us so that other men would go get a check-up! Al says they've caught it early enough that he's confident he's going to be okay. I think Bill Casey would agree - get it checked before it's too late! We love you, Uncle Al, good luck with the surgery in May and we can't wait until you're back on the air with us, eviserating the government with your good sense!!!

Have a great one and we'll chat with you on Monday. We'll have a couple of councillors in, so have your questions/concerns/rants ready!

Cheers,

Amber

1 comment:

Mr.k said...

I've referred to Tim Hortons that you see along far too many roadways, as "Tim Horton's, your trash along the way"
not your friend along the way.

I am alway fasicinated to hear stories like Genelle's, about spirits like Paul....

You have to be a believer for them to come to you.

He is still with her...and I bet she feels him...

Amazing....

But I also believe it is sad that she like many Americans have been lead to believe the towers were brought down by terrorist....

If you follow Dr. Dagels theory and read or view many videos of 911, one really would have to agree that the towers were not brought down by foreign terrorist but rather by their own US government....

The Bush administration, based all that I have seen and read are the terrorist within their own country.

It all goes back to the Boheavien Grove....Some claim Freemasons.....I am a Freemason and this whole theory fasinitates me...

But never the less this nice appearing and nice to listen to did survive a horribile experiance...and somebody or some spirit did save her life....

I believe everybody has guardian angels around them all the time....Guides....we can't usually seem them but everubody has strange feeling of somebody in the room or house with them....or you might see a slight flash out of the corner of your eye and have that feeling you just saw somebody....a spirit...a guide...could be an ancestors from years back or a friend from somewhere way back before you came into this life....an un-settled spirit or soul from your previous life.....or even your future life....

if you have ever had a close call sometime and somebody has said'somebody is looking out for you"
They are....

Yaeh I am a big believer....apparently there is an English type gentleman who overlooks my every move....dressed in old English style clothing and wears a hat from an era before my time......I was born in 52 , he had passed on in 1949...So the clothing of the day was somewhat English....Newfoundland..
Possibly my grand-father who I never knew....he died when he was only 35 or so he never met me but I am named after him....

A friend of mine has seen him overlooking my shoulder while sitting at the computer....my friend is very sensetive to feeling and seeing many spirits and lost souls....

I feel good knowing he is around sometimes, although someday I hope to be able to actualy meet him....maybe someday I will...

Be a believer and they will always be there for you...

When or if you ever have that feeling that there is somebody in the room with you, take to time to say'Welcome to my home, you are most welcome here"

And all will be good in your world.


Al Holingsworth is the best and even he has someone watching over him....Now theres a challenge for a guardian angel.LOLOLOL.

Have a good one...